Saturday, May 11, 2013

Two Birthday's and a Mother's Day Treat

What a busy week...

First it started with my birthday on Thursday. Jeremy snuck flowers into the house and arranged them, they were so beautiful.

 
That day the kids were a little challenging and we were able to get what we needed to get done. Overall my birthday was really nice.
 
Since my Salon is up and running, I figured I would make some Mother's Day party favors. I used canning jars and made some hand/body scrubs for each of the mother's that came over.
the scrub recipe consists of - one lemon to one cup of sugar.
 
Friday the kids spent the night at their Grandma's with three other cousins and Jeremy and I were able to go out and celebrate my birthday. We headed to Sakana for some Sushi then went and got some Ice Cream from Cold Stone.
 
Saturday we got stuff ready for the party, picked the kids up from Grandma's then headed to their soccer game. That was a fight in itself. The Kids didn't want to play.
 
The party was going to start at 2 pm with Hamburgers, Hotdogs and pasta salad with some chips and punch.



 
After lunch we then celebrated Jack for his 4th Birthday.
 



 
Such a fun and busy day. Thank you to all of the Mother's out there! I Love You Mom, and I hope you had a great Mother's Day!
 

No comments: