I will be quite happy when Jeremy will have a break from working Saturday nights, however in the past little while my mom has been a huge help to me, for me and my kids. She helped me all two weekends ago due to me getting gum grafts and for other things she does for me throughout the year.
I figured since I get bored on the weekends (not because my kids are boring or anything) but the adult contact I get a little lonely I figured I would Thank my mom and take her out to dinner (Since I had a gift card) and then Jeremy and I decided to get Secretariat and with my mom growing up with raising race horses thought it would be fun to watch as I had heard it was a really good movie.
So I pick mom up and we head to the CheeseCake Factory which there ends up being a 50minute wait so we decide to walk the mall. They have these little cars that you can check out and have the kids ride in it while you walk the mall. At first we put Abi in it and then after 5 minutes she was done so we then put Jack in it. Due to him not having a nap he decided to fall asleep in the little car. As the 50 minutes go by we check the car back into the check out thing and head back to the restaraunt only to find out that they had beeped us, but due to us being out of range our beeper never went off. So we only had to wait a few more minutes before they sat us.
Our server was really nice, but I think in the end she was glad we weren't there for very long. She brought us our drinks plus water and Abi decided to grab the water glass by the handle and here came niagra falls. Then Jack decided to try and distract anyone that he could that was in eye shot. So he would walk over and close by the people sitting somewhat next to us, then look through the glass blocker that separates the other side of the booths. In the end we requested to have our food to go and head to mom's to eat and then watch the movie.
Cristy and Landon and their kids came over to join us in the movie. Jack got to play with his cousins Abi followed, the movie was really good and 11:30pm we headed to home.
Thanks Mom for all you do for me. I can't express how much it means to me to have you around. Although I might act tough and make you think I can do it all, you help me out. Thank you again for your support, love, and believing in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment