Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 24th - Pioneer Day 2009

For the 4th of July Jeremy Jack and I went to Jake and Mindy's house, so we figured we would spend the 24th of July with my family.
Jeremy had to work not the whole day, but I think he got in about 6 hours. So once he got home we had to run the dogs, get things together and then head over to my mom's house. In the meant time we decided to stop at Babies R Us due to the fact that when we went up to Jake and Mindy's I forgot to put Jack's plastic pants back into the bag so for future reference he could go swimming. So we stopped at Babies R Us and we were able to get plastic pants for him along with little swimming diapers.
I think we made it to my mom's house about 4:30pm and she had this Cowboy Caviar ready to go and I was pretty full by the time we actually had dinner. We brought a sweet and sour pasta which I got the recipie from my cousin Shantae - wonderful, Cristy and Landon brought the famous spinach salad that our family loves and Brook and Logan brought a mandarin orange and banana pudding, that was yummy as well. In addition to all of our salads we had BBQ Chicken, Corn on the cob and baked beans. If you want to see all of the wonderful food, look at Logan and Brooke's blog. After dinner it was time to go swimming.

Jeremy and Jack, ready to make a splash.

My nephew Riley, instead of saying swimming he says water.

Jack Jack

Jack, Grandma Vicky, and Jeremy

Cristy, Riley and Brooke

Landon, Cristy, Zac, Riley, and Brooke

The whole gang.

It was a fun day. Thanks mom for letting us come over and swim.

No comments: