It has been such a fun weekend. We miss our kids terribly, but have loved being just the two of us. Today is our final day in San Antonio as we will head back to our kids and reality.
We made our way down to the lobby for some breakfast and then headed out towards the River Walk for one last look. In the process we were trying to find a souvenir for our kiddos back home.
We made our way back to the Alamo and decided to walk through the building and grounds.
Our hotel.
Finally on our way back to the airport Jeremy wanted to see if he could remember where he lived when he was serving in San Antonio and sure enough his memory came back and we found it.
I can't wait until our next vacation, hmm I wonder where we should plan to go next?
1 comment:
I loved reading about this! Your pictures are so good! I'll bet reminiscing makes you want to go back. It would me. We need a riverwalk like that in SL. So where next?! Hawaii? A cruise? Back east? Europe! If you do any of those I want to come!
Post a Comment