Saturday, July 30, 2011

March 2011 Family Pictures

Since having our own little family and I guess in a way copying my mother in law, I have decided to do family pictures each year. So the last couple or few years we have gotten them done. This year I decided to do the Heinrichs Clan. We headed to an area behind Lone Peak High School in March. Yes I know not the smartest since it is still cold outside, but my thought process was that would be in the middle between Jack and Abi. Next year we will do a warmer setting. Still a lot of the pictures turned out really well. Take a look for yourself.

P.S. Brooke and Cristy I am holding your picture disks hotage.

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Uh, glad to see they are there. What are your demands?

Larkyn said...

Maybe a GNO.

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Love em'! You have such a cute family. I'm sooo sorry we were unable to get together while we were out. We all took turns getting sick, and we were over scheduled as it was. Bummer. But, we love you guys and hope to see you next time! xoxo!