Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday - Mother's Day to Me

When trying to figure if my husband was up to something, I mentioned about going out with the girls. In the end after upsetting my husband for ruining his surprise he took me out to a movie. Since after reading my sister-in-laws blog and her mentioning about reading "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin then a movie was being made I had to read it too, then see it. So Jeremy took me to see Something Borrowed. It was really good. Good enough for me to buy the soundtrack and I have been listening to it every day. I can't wait for it to come out on Bluray. After the movie we did take out Japanese. I did sushi (yum) and Jeremy got a noodle bowl. It was a nice evening.
On Saturday we did the usual running around getting errands done and what not then we headed over to Lauren and Jon's house for Lauren's Birthday. We had kabobs, salads, chips, hotdogs, and more. It was a really fun evening.
Sunday to all the Mom's out there... Happy Mother's Day! We had everyone over for spaghetti, salad, bread, desserts and presents. Jeremy got me Inceptionon BluRay, I got a couple of new outfits from my mom a gift card from Lauren, new blouse and earrings from Laurie and some money from my dad.
Monday - my actual birthday. I received many Happy Birthday Wishes from Facebook friends and family. Started at a new branch and then went out to dinner with my mom. Overall I couldn't have asked for anything better.

No comments: