Thank you to all my friends and family. Without you life would not be enjoyable. My two dear friends who I have known now for 10 years or more (Laurie and Lauren) have always been there for me. They are like my distant sisters. I am so glad to have them in my life.
Laurie and Lauren found out about Jack in March (sorry to anyone who is offended) They decided that they would plan my shower. Giving them permission, my sister in law Aspen also wanted to help. So the three of them arranged everything. We had the shower at Mountain America's Corporate Office in the cafeteria.
It was wonderful. All that attended - Children; Madison, Little Jason, Tyler, Kylie, Sadie, Brynlie, Benjamin and of coarse Jack. Adults; Aspen, Tawnie, Lou, Vicky (my mom) Andrea (my mom's college and long time friend), Adrian (Jeremy's cousin), Sharon Wade, her mom, Sally Kershisnik (Laurie's mom) and of coarse Laurie, Lauren and Myself.
I had such a wonderful time, and Thank you everyone who attended and I am sorry for any one who wasn't able to come, we missed you.



No comments:
Post a Comment